Username Password: Remember me

Forgive me Father for I have sinned
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Forgive me Father for I have sinned

Forgive me Father for I have sinned 2 years, 7 months ago #10555

• Zola
  • Hobbit
I`ve been watching the episodes and following along with the podcast religiously as each one comes out, but when the box set for season 3 was brought out in readiness for the next podcast I couldnt help myself. I just had to watch all of them again quickly, squealing as each one started on the PC.

I`m sorry, I tried to follow along but when season 3 starts I just have to watch one after the other. It`s so good!!!!!

Re: Forgive me Father for I have sinned 2 years, 7 months ago #10558

I'm so jealous. Under the rules of the podcast, Matt and I are only allowed to watch the episodes as we cover them, and I just want to watch them all, now!

Re: Forgive me Father for I have sinned 2 years, 3 months ago #10830

Gillian Coyle wrote:
I'm so jealous. Under the rules of the podcast, Matt and I are only allowed to watch the episodes as we cover them, and I just want to watch them all, now!

I've been having so much fun re-watching with Season 3, I've decided to watch through Into The Fire and
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Hopefully once
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
I can hold off on watching the rest of Season 4 until the show catches up!
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by stevejrogers.

Re: Forgive me Father for I have sinned 2 years, 3 months ago #10832

• PieMan70
  • SPECTRE
  • A man who likes Pie
I was just starting Season 5 of my own re-watch when I started listening to the podcast, so I've kind of had 2 re-watches running alongside each other. It's not been confusing at all because I'm confused all the time.

So, just off my Night shift I watched Objects at Rest and Sleeping in Light. No spoilers but if you're not tearing up by the end of this after watching all of B5 you're not human.

Anyway, swithering between watching the TV movies in between podcasts or starting a BSG re-watch (Are there any plans for a BSG re-watch podcast, this may affect my decision)

Re: Forgive me Father for I have sinned 2 years, 3 months ago #10834

You know I hate you all, right? I had a friend staying last weekend. We became friends over our mutual love of B5, with particular reference to Marcus. But when we were choosing DVDs to watch, B5 was off the table.

*sobs and beats floor with fists*

@Pieman, I've not heard that anyone is planning a BSG watchalong, so I think you'll be okay there

Re: Forgive me Father for I have sinned 2 years, 3 months ago #10845

• PieMan70
  • SPECTRE
  • A man who likes Pie
Annoying thing is I now want to jump ahead again. Its becoem a test of my exceptionally poor willpower

Forgive me Father for I have sinned 2 years, 2 months ago #10874

• Matt Dillon
  • Lord High Emperor
  • Hufflepuff
I have seen Sleeping in Light precisely once. I started tearing up five minutes in and by the end of the episode I was a complete gibbering mess. I seriously have no idea how I'm going to get through it a second time for the podcast.
Matt Dillon
Publisher, GeekPlanetOnline.com
----------------------
- "Perhaps it is something I said."
- "Perhaps it is everything you say."

Re: Forgive me Father for I have sinned 2 years, 2 months ago #10877

• PieMan70
  • SPECTRE
  • A man who likes Pie
I make it to about 3/4 of the way in before I'm tearing up, it goes downhill form there. I've put myself through that a grand total of 3 times, will be a 4th when the podcast hits it. I also have the soundtrack which makes me merely sad not actually teary.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds