Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So, how'd you like the new digs?

Re: So, how'd you like the new digs? 6 years 10 months ago #6264

  • Pete
  • Pete's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Patron
  • Patron
  • Resident Homosexualist
  • Posts: 187
  • Thank you received: 0
Nice look, when's the housewarming?

One wee niggle - there's no blurb for either Queer Eye or Arch Gothic on the Columns index page... or is it that we just need no introduction...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"Funny, and clever, and gorgeous, and sexy. Or Scottish, which is the quick way of saying it." Stephen Moffat

Re: So, how'd you like the new digs? 6 years 10 months ago #6305

  • Phil
  • Phil's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secret Agent
  • Secret Agent
  • Just getting by one day at a time
  • Posts: 435
  • Thank you received: 0
Dont know why but I'm still unable to add any comments to articles on the main page? There just isn't any box there to type a comment into and even when I click the "be the first to comment" button there's nothing there?

Must be just me cos other people seem to be able to do it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: So, how'd you like the new digs? 6 years 10 months ago #6306

  • dannydavies23
  • dannydavies23's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Patron
  • Patron
  • Magical ponce / Mr Speckles / Wolfmaster Q
  • Posts: 61
  • Thank you received: 0
Me neither. Although am going through Chrome, if that has any bearing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Like the liger, I was bred for my skills in magick. FACT!

Re: So, how'd you like the new digs? 6 years 10 months ago #6308

  • chris
  • chris's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Special Agent
  • Special Agent
  • Grumpy Old Man
  • Posts: 319
  • Thank you received: 0
Pete wrote:

Nice look, when's the housewarming?

One wee niggle - there's no blurb for either Queer Eye or Arch Gothic on the Columns index page... or is it that we just need no introduction...?


Send something to me, and I'll get it added.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: So, how'd you like the new digs? 6 years 10 months ago #6309

  • chris
  • chris's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Special Agent
  • Special Agent
  • Grumpy Old Man
  • Posts: 319
  • Thank you received: 0
Phil wrote:

Dont know why but I'm still unable to add any comments to articles on the main page? There just isn't any box there to type a comment into and even when I click the "be the first to comment" button there's nothing there?

Must be just me cos other people seem to be able to do it?


I'm on chrome and it's working fine. Obvious question, but you are signed in when you're trying to do it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: So, how'd you like the new digs? 6 years 10 months ago #6310

And while you're there have you tried turning it on and off again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: So, how'd you like the new digs? 6 years 10 months ago #6313

  • Phil
  • Phil's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secret Agent
  • Secret Agent
  • Just getting by one day at a time
  • Posts: 435
  • Thank you received: 0
chris wrote:

Phil wrote:

Dont know why but I'm still unable to add any comments to articles on the main page? There just isn't any box there to type a comment into and even when I click the "be the first to comment" button there's nothing there?

Must be just me cos other people seem to be able to do it?


I'm on chrome and it's working fine. Obvious question, but you are signed in when you're trying to do it?


Yeah I am logged in when I try, I've tried on Chrome, Firefox & IE6 and they're all the same which makes me wonder if its my system here or summit to do with the works server?

And I've turned it off and on again.....several times...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: So, how'd you like the new digs? 6 years 10 months ago #6315

  • dannydavies23
  • dannydavies23's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Patron
  • Patron
  • Magical ponce / Mr Speckles / Wolfmaster Q
  • Posts: 61
  • Thank you received: 0
Phil wrote:

chris wrote:

Phil wrote:

Dont know why but I'm still unable to add any comments to articles on the main page? There just isn't any box there to type a comment into and even when I click the "be the first to comment" button there's nothing there?

Must be just me cos other people seem to be able to do it?


I'm on chrome and it's working fine. Obvious question, but you are signed in when you're trying to do it?


Yeah I am logged in when I try, I've tried on Chrome, Firefox & IE6 and they're all the same which makes me wonder if its my system here or summit to do with the works server?

And I've turned it off and on again.....several times...


Ditto. I click on the comment link, it takles me to trhe foot of the page, but with no obvious method of entering one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Like the liger, I was bred for my skills in magick. FACT!

Re: So, how'd you like the new digs? 6 years 10 months ago #6316

Pete wrote:

Nice look, when's the housewarming?

One wee niggle - there's no blurb for either Queer Eye or Arch Gothic on the Columns index page... or is it that we just need no introduction...?


No worries Pete, taken care of. Apologies for the omission.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Matt Dillon
Editor-in-chief, GeekPlanetOnline
- "Perhaps it is something I said."
- "Perhaps it is everything you say."

Re: So, how'd you like the new digs? 6 years 10 months ago #6318

  • Phil
  • Phil's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secret Agent
  • Secret Agent
  • Just getting by one day at a time
  • Posts: 435
  • Thank you received: 0
dannydavies23 wrote:

Ditto. I click on the comment link, it takles me to trhe foot of the page, but with no obvious method of entering one.


Not just me then?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum